Pilates and Mobility Classes
Every class is a combination of:
- Mat Pilates repertoire from beginner options to advance.
- Joint mobility exercises to improve the range and health of your joints.
- Stretching exercises to help you improve your flexibility and relieve tension, especially on the neck, back and hips.
My main focus is on teaching you the correct technique and the mind and body connection to help you move in an effective way decreasing the risk of injuries.
Each class is different, and you will notice and feel your progress as you go.
Packs and Prices:
How it works:
- You need a mat, towel and water bottle.
- Download for free the Zoom app in your preferred device.
- Short loop resistance bands, swissball and ring are recommended but not essential.
- Book your class(es) with up to 1 hour in advanced.
- Zoom link will be sent after booking.
Are you ready to jump on the mat? Here is my current timetable:
Live Group Classes
• Monday 6:00 am
• Wednesday 5:15 pm
• Thursday (Recorded) available from 5:30 am
• Friday 6:00 am
Private Classes: Contact me for more information and private bookings for up to 3 people.