Client Terms & Conditions
In order to maintain the integrity of the parties involved and their services, it is of utmost
importance that you comply with the standards outlined below.
Pilates Monthly Pack, Weekly Pack and One-off Class
- Monthly pack must be pre-paid at least 24hrs prior to the start of the monthly block.
- Weekly pack must be pre-paid at least 24hrs before the first class of the week.
- One-off class must be pre-paid at least 24hrs before the class.
- Monthly and weekly pack are non-refundable.
- Should you be unable to attend an entire block, prior to the first class, a transfer of your payment is at the discretion of the instructor.
- One-off classes that are missed, are not transferable to another person.
- One-off classes that are missed, are transferable to another class in the same block with at least 2 hours notice.
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel a class due to illness or other. A make up class or refund will be offered depending on the circumstance.
- Credit classes are only applicable within the same block. Once the block is finished, all credits will expire.
- Prices are per pack, per class for 1 person only. If more than one person is going to attend the class in the same household or space (using the same screen) each person must pay the value of the class/pack.
Pilates Private Sessions
- Private Pilates Sessions can be 1:1 or small groups of up to 3 people.
- Private Pilates sessions are sold as one-off class
- Private Pilates sessions must be pre-paid and paid in full.
- All purchased sessions must be used within 5 weeks of the purchase date.
- Private Pilates sessions are non-refundable.
- Pre-booked sessions must be rescheduled within 24hrs, to avoid penalty. This must be done via phone/email to the instructor.
- The session will be rescheduled for a time convenient to both parties.
- If a session is cancelled within 24hrs, that session will be forfeited.
- All new clients must fill in a Client’s agreement form that will be emailed by the instructor at the time of booking. This form must be signed and returned to the instructor at least 12 hours prior the session.
- Must arrive/connect no later than 5 minutes before start time. However, the instructor will keep window open for up to 10 minutes after, in case de the participant has problems with his internet connection.
- You must ware proper activewear clothing for Pilates during the whole session.
- You must always show respectful behaviour towards the instructor and the other participants. The instructor reserves the right to ask any person to leave or dismiss the session for disruptive or inappropriate behaviour.
- Classes go for 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pilates classes are for ages 18+.
- If you’d like contact between classes, my preferred method is via email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your email address is up-to-date, so as not to miss important information throughout the block.
- The instructor may occasionally take photographs of our classes for use on the website and social media. Please advise the instructor if you do not wish to be photographed.
- You agree that you are voluntarily participating in this activity, take full responsibility of your health before, during and after class, and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death.
- Pilates and Mobility can be a physically strenuous activity, please seek advice from a health professional before commencing any of the classes.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of any issues, injuries or changes to your situation that may affect you in class, physically and emotionally.
- Pilates may increase your risks during the whole pregnancy, please seek advice from a health professional before commencing any of our classes.
- If you are, or you believe you may be pregnant, please inform the instructor at the time of booking.
Esther Colmenares promises and respects the privacy and rights to the individual’s personal information. Information is always kept private and confidential by Esther Colmenares.
By purchasing any of Esther Colmenares’s services, you acknowledge that you have carefully read, fully understand and agree to all Terms and Conditions expressed above.
*Instructor refers to Esther Colmenares